MPSPrinters.com Returns Policies
Responsibility For Damage:
- We are not responsible for damages incurred in transit as our shipping terms are FOB from our dock or our suppliers docks. The shipping carrier used is responsible for such damage.
- Any returns damaged due to poor packaging, will be the responsibilty of the shipper or shippers carrier.
Products returned to us without an assigned RMA number will be refused.
CORE Exchange Returns:
- Items returned as core exchanges must be received within 45 days of purchase.
- Items must be repairable and the equivalent of the product originally purchased.
- Items must have a valid exchange RMA number.
- Shipping charges to return exchange core items are the responsibility of the customer.
- ARS return labels can be provided for a minimul cost.
DOA or Warranty Return Policies:
- All returns should be packaged in their original packaging. Customer is responsible to pack the item(s) being returned properly to prevent any damage or loss of product.
- All returns must have a valid RMA number displayed on the box or packing slip
- All returns must be the original equipment or part that was shipped, validated by serial number and/or purchase date.
- All returns for credit must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Returns should be shipped by a carrier who provides tracking numbers and insurance such as UPS or FedEx.
- All shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the "customer/buyer" or company who purchased the product.
- Our normal returns process usually takes 7-10 business days to complete.
- Once we have received the product(s) with a valid RMA # we will inspect them to confirm that the product is correct and eligible for return within the guidelines listed above.
- Credits will not be issued for incomplete or damaged returns.
- All accepted returns, except those resulting from our error, will be subject to a 20% restock fee or $15, whichever is greater.
- Once the return inspection and acceptance is complete, we will, at our discretion, credit the account of the customer, send a refund check or issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Questions regarding our Returns Policy, or other policy related material can be directed to our support staff by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the top menu, Or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GreenPrint offers warranties based on various product descriptions.
(Customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred and safe delivery of any product shipped to our repair facility)
- Remanufactured/Refurbished Printers
- 3 Month - Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- Free tech support upon serial number verification
- If issues can not be resolved by tech support we will ship a replacement refurbished printer based on product availability for 90 days after your purchase date
- For 3 months after your purchase date we will send any recommended replacement parts on exchange or you have the option to ship us the printer for in house repair
- Once a warranty repair is received and issue is diagnosed we will ship the printer back to you using standard ground service within 48 hours at our expense.
- Remanufactured/Refurbished Fusers:
- 6 month repair or replacement warranty
- Fusers can be sent back for warranty repair or a replacement order can be made and an RMA issued for the defective fuser.
- Compatible Toner Cartridges:
- 1 year replacement warranty against product defects.
- NEW OEM products:
- See the manufacturers warranty or support information pages.